West Melville Metals Inc. (TSXV:WMM) completed 2,684 metres of core drilling and announced assay results from its initial drill campaign at the Isortoq iron-titanium-vanadium project in southern Greenland.
As quoted in the press release:
• 2,684 metres of core drilling completed
• 11 holes to a maximum depth of 344 metres
• All holes show strong mineralization over long intervals
• Significant assays include 180 meters of 42.8% FeO; 12.4% TiO2; 0.17% V2O5
• Drilling delineates 1.0 kilometre strike length
West Melville President and CEO Rory Moore said:
These results demonstrate that the Isortoq Project is comparable in quality to ores currently being processed for iron, titanium and vanadium products in South Africa, Russia, China, New Zealand and Australia.