West Melville Metals Inc. (TSXV:WMM) identified a second mineralized troctolite dyke adjacent and parallel to the main body of the Isortoq iron-titanium-vanadium project in southwest Greenland. The Company also announced the acquisition of an additional exploration licence strategically located to cover the interpreted strike extension of the Isortoq dykes.
As quoted in the press release:
- Parallel mineralized body identified
- Geophysics implies significant potential to increase tonnage
- Strike length of Isortoq trend expanded to 16.3 kilometres
- 134 line kilometres of ground geophysics
- 109 square kilometres of additional exploration license granted
West Melville Metals President and CEO Dr. Rory Moore said:
The identification of a parallel mineralized body significantly increases the tonnage potential at the Isortoq Project. In addition, we are pleased to have been granted the additional Exploration Licence by the Bureau of Minerals and Petroleum, Greenland (BMP). This land is strategically located immediately adjacent to and on strike with the mineralized bodies.